WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project life cycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Operating on a 2/1 roster from Perth, you will be responsible for the overall collection of site data, managing permits and approvals and conduct regular risk and compliance inspections.
- Coordinate project induction and environmental management systems training
- Development and management of site environmental plans in accordance with legislation and company standards
- Provide general environmental advice and support for site-based construction and operations staff
- Conduct site audits and report the outcomes and recommendations to the Construction & Project Managers
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for someone with demonstrated knowledge and experience in a wide range of environmental functional activities. You will come with strong negotiation and influence skills and the ability to effectively communicate concerns and recommendations to senior personnel.
- Previous experience in a FIFO/Site based role, working in an EPCM environment
- Comfortable working a 2/1 Roster, point of hire is Perth
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in environmental Science, engineering
- Audit qualifications a bonus
- Knowledge and applications of the Western Australian and Commonwealth environmental regulatory framework
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers a supportive and inclusive culture, a competitive market hourly rate and a strong focus on teamwork – then apply today! For more information on the position, please contact Sym Quaggan on 08 9265 3643.