|Job Type:||Full Time|
Digital Analyst - Endeavour X
Two Digital Analyst roles available
Surry Hills location
Work on a wide range high impact projects
About the role:
The Digital Analyst plays a key role within Endeavour X as we digitally transform the business.
Analysts form part of the digital analytics chapter and are embedded in squads across our new tribal model. As such, the analyst will take direction from the squad Product Owner and be responsible for the data and analytics needs of the squad to deliver on it's mission.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Identify data and optimisation opportunities across the digital platforms of Endeavour brands
- Producing data, analysis and insights from disparate digital data sources across Endeavour Drinks
- Assist in the development of test and learn experiments to drive key organisational initiatives
- Providing both ongoing and ad hoc reporting, analysis and insights in a timely manner
- Communicating data, analytics and insights to the squad to enable it to deliver on its mission
- Enable the squad to improve the efficiency of marketing, digital and delivery process and the effectiveness of our channels through the use of data and insights
- Enabling self service reporting to the squad and wider business where needed through improving and automating data extractions, analytics and insights generation.
- Share approaches and best practices across the marketing and digital analytics chapters to improve the overall health of the tribe
Utilising your past experience, you will be responsible for the measurement of customer journeys using key digital analysis tools and techniques, A/B testing, Deep Dive Analysis, Customer insights Dashboard creation, automated reports and self-service analytics solutions.
As part of the digital analytics chapter, you will also be able to leverage the capability that exists across the other chapter members. By developing strong relationships, shared ways of working and leveraging the skills of the chapter, we aim to build strong analytics capability and embed data and insight into the business.
- 3+ years experience in a digital or retail business with experience in data, analytics or insights (relevant to the specific squad)
- Demonstrated capability in developing analytics and insight and communicating this to stakeholders to improve customer satisfaction and business outcomes.
- Experience working across at least 2 relevant areas: digital analytics, analytics development, data development, CRO and site optimisation, reporting of digital platforms, data visualisation or insight delivery
- Experience in auditing and improving analytics setup
- Experience in building dashboards within Adobe Analytics and some experience in using data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Strong understanding of tag management concepts
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders within analytics chapters and across cross functional squads
- Ability to prioritise multiple concurrent pieces of work and deliver to agreed milestones whilst communicating any changes in scope or timelines
- Proficiency in SQL would be a distinct advantage
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!