|Job Type:||Full Time|
As the Senior Consultant, Principal Channel Owner , your role will focus on future capabilities of the channel to support growth and improving the customer experience. This role will take a lead on the use of data to service customers in channels, use cases for OPEN Banking and Open data economy, financial health, literacy and partnerships. The role will build out a clear roadmap and prioritise and shape the initiatives required to deliver on the objectives.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Develop and agree open data, financial health and literacy and other future capability roadmap (cross digital channel)
- Execute and governance of key capability programs for the channels
- Prioritisation and implementation of capabilities through cross functional teams.
- Build trusted and influential relationships with Digital LT, and other Episode Domain teams to join the dots across the enterprise to deliver
- As a senior leader in the digital team, inspire and mentor the team to perform, grow and deliver
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications with include:
- You are tertiary qualified with a Degree in Business, Finance, Management, Strategy, or equivalent and preference to post graduate qualifications.
- Minimum of +7 years previous experience in Digital, Product and/ or Customer strategy/ experience/ planning functions.
- Experience developing, articulating and implementing business strategy that achieved the intended outcomes.
- Track record of extensive experience operating effectively and delivering consistent results in a large complex business
- Customer Impact: Considers customer needs, actions add value for the customer.
- Sets Priorities & Delivers
- Business Acumen: Understands business drivers, has financial & commercial orientation
- Executes for Results
- Building Relationships & Using Influence
- Self-Awareness & Learning Orientation
- Drive: Approach with energy and passion
As part of the Personal Banking Division , you will be part of the Digital team and play a key role in partnering with key stakeholders to ensure a consistent end to end experience for our customers, work closely with our colleagues across Personal Banking and NAB to ensure a unified approach to our Digital agenda.
We will enable the Personal Banking Strategy of delivering simple and digital banking solutions to our customers, and for our colleagues.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
This role is currently being advertised internally after having gone through the Expression of Interest process. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply. To view full details, please refer to the Role Purpose Statement available.