|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Group General Manager AML, the AML Compliance Manager plays a key role in ensuring that Crown Sydney complies with the legislative requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF Act), as well as other regulatory and compliance requirements (including Crown Melbourne’s AML/CTF Program) from time to time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all required reports are reported to AUSTRAC within the legislated timeframes, including Threshold Transaction Reports, Suspicious Matter Reports and Compliance Reports
- Assisting in the review and assessment of all new gaming initiatives to ensure compliance with the AML/CTF Act.
- Support in transaction monitoring in order to identify reportable matters or risk triggers.
- Assisting in the preparation of Compliance reporting to Board, CEO and AUSTRAC.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and previous experience in a compliance, regulatory, or auditing environment
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist or equivalent
- Regulatory experience and/or experience in a position dealing with regulators would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated knowledge of the AML/CTF regulatory requirements and environment.
- Demonstrated interest in or knowledge of gaming operations, policies and procedures
How to apply:
- The chance to be a part of a highly sought after pre-opening team
- Free meals at our staff restaurant
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts across the Crown venues
How to apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, apply now.
Applications close: Friday 6th November 2020
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.