|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster will be Monday to Friday, 10 hours per day. You will be involved in new machine pre-deliveries and builds according to customer’s specifications, predominantly on; Skid Steers, Mini Excavators, Rollers, Graders & Loaders.
Experience around heavy earth moving machinery or mining mobile equipment are highly desirable. You will work closely in a supportive team environment but also deliver to your own professional work at the same time.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Wellness Program
- Discounted CAT products
- Leadership Training and Development at our onsite training facility
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – receive $1000 for each successful referral
The following skills and experience are required:
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Proven experience on building and construction products
- Preventative maintenance and repair skills
- Sound fault finding and diagnostic skills
- High Risk Work Licence – Forklift & Dogging
- Valid C Class Driver’s Licence
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.