|Location:||Northern Beaches Council|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the opportunity
Uniting has a fantastic opportunity for a compassionate, enthusiastic and experienced Facility Manager to steer, motivate and support the team at The Garrison in Mosman.
Your responsibilities will be varied and will require you to draw upon your experience to encourage, supervise and support a diverse range of staff from multidisciplinary backgrounds.
We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills who can contribute to a harmonious team and advocate on behalf of our clients and families in alignment with the Uniting core values; compassion, bold, respect and imaginative. This is a pivotal management role best suited to a talented candidate who considers themselves to be an expert within the field of aged care.
- Manage the day-to-day service operations to ensure evidence based best practice care is implemented
- Monitor financial performance, budgets and the ACFI submission process to formulate initiatives to ensure future sustainability
- Oversee recruitment, selection and training for all staff in partnership with Human Resources
- Adopting a person-centred approach you will provide guidance, ongoing development and regular feedback to ensure performance expectations are fulfilled.
- Degree /Diploma or higher in the relevant field of study
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Extensive experience in Aged Care and Facility Management
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Ongoing training & development
- Salary Packaging
For any further enquiries please contact: Rachel Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.