|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Supportive team culture with a focus on inclusion, safety and work life balance
- Interesting and varied role supporting the General Manager, Cape Lambert
- Enjoy the spoils of a coastal lifestyle – Wickham
About the role
We are looking for a Divisional Secretary to join the Cape Lambert Port operations team to provide support the General Manager along with assisting the wider Cape Lambert operations leadership team.
Our port facilities consist of three shipping terminals located on the Pilbara coast at Dampier and Cape Lambert which form an essential part of our logistics process. Each terminal has facilities for train unloading, iron ore stockpiling, product blending and ship loading.
This role is full of rewarding challenges and role diversity. A truly fantastic opportunity to showcase your strong administrative skills in this varied role.
Reporting to the General Manager Cape Lambert Port Operations, some of the accountability of this role include:
- Calendar management and general administrative support
- Receiving, screening and directing incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail
- Coordinating all travel for the General Manager
- Organising meetings, events & workshops
- Preparing correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes etc.
- Draft and compile monthly report/dashboard
- Raising PO’s, sole sources, service entry sheeting, creating journals, monthly accruals and credit card expenses
- Support communications roll out across site
- Attending and taking actions for weekly management meeting
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Considerable experience in a similar role
- Advanced MS office skills, particularly Outlook
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise, multi-task and have a flexible working approach
- High level of discretion, dealing with confidential and sensitive information
Where you will be living
Residing in the Wickham township and working 5 days, 2 off, with an option for a Compressed Working Arrangement (CWA), you will just love that sea change and everything our beautiful WA coastline has to offer.
To find out more, check out the following link: https://karratha.wa.gov.au/map-listing/wickham
Note: The successful candidate will be required to reside in Wickham, Point Samson or Roebourne.
Come join our team and enjoy the many great benefits of residential living:
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- Supportive and inclusive community
- Get ahead financially and enjoy housing subsidy benefits
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave)
- Annual holiday travel assistance for you and your family
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Attractive share ownership plan
- Company provided insurance cover
- Extensive salary sacrifice and salary packaging options
- Career development and education assistance to further your technical or leadership ambitions
Creating an inclusive and diverse workforce
We are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, our people share one thing in common. We all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organization and fulfilling career.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions. You may also be required to complete on-line assessments as part of the selection process.
This role is for applicants residing in or willing to permanently relocate to Western Australia. Rio Tinto offers Fly in and fly out options from Perth, our regional FIFO hubs and the opportunity to live in our residential towns where applicable.
Applications close on Monday 21st September 2020 (Rio Tinto reserves the right to remove advertised roles prior to this date).