|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Perth CBD based role
- Transformation business seeking the right person to help lead this change
- Work with high profile customers in the $10M-150M space and drive your career pathway
About the Role
The Corporate Relationship Executive role will manage and grow relationships with an existing portfolio of middle market customers in the property and general corporate sector – with the view to strengthening their connection with the Business Bank. They will also ensure customer satisfaction, retention and the provision of tailored product solutions to ensure each customer’s unique needs are met.
You will be responsible for:
- Increasing BOQ’s business banking assets and liabilities base.
- Originating corporate & property deals through the team.
- Ensuring a high standard of compliance and control is maintained.
- Facilitating and managing credit submissions through internal assessment process, including presentation and negotiation of submissions to internal review panels and committees.
- Always ensuring a customer-first mindset and building customer loyalty.
- Engaging referral sources and network [including branches] to source quality corporate and property finance deals.
- Managing and maintaining all aspects of the portfolio’s compliance and administrative requirements.
- Maintaining credit quality and file reviews.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or business discipline preferred.
- Direct experience in preparing corporate and property credit submissions, including analysis of complex financial statements.
- Direct negotiation experience, both internally and externally with customers.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to develop innovative and commercially viable solutions to business problems.
- Relationship management experience, with specific technical experience within corporate and property finance.
- Ability to identify an acceptable lending risk to BOQ.
- Ability to manage complex business banking customers on a day to day basis.
- Sound knowledge of the corporate and property markets, competitor products and industry changes.
- A strong existing external network and ability to build additional referral sources.
- Excellent communication skills, high level of motivation, commitment and a desire to succeed.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Fierce customer-focused approach.
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.