|Job Type:||Full Time|
Perth CBD based role
Transformation business seeking the right person to help lead this change
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the Role
This role will provide support to Corporate & Business Banking by preparing credit submissions for new and existing Corporate Banking customer as well as the completion of periodic reviews and daily management of compliance related activities. You will also liaise with BOQ’s Loan Centre and external professional services providers to ensure timely and accurate processing of all documentation and settlements. The role requires a high level of customer service and someone who can connect with the customer and create value for them.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing lending support within the Business Bank.
- Writing and providing timely and accurate recommendations for corporate and property credit submissions.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of industry trends.
- Document preparation requests and accurate review of completed documents.
- Verification of conditions and completion of relevant checklists.
- Supporting Relationship Managers in identifying, escalating and documenting new opportunities for the bank.
- Achieving targeted levels of customer service standards.
- Assisting in building strong relationships with customers through the provision of credit based solutions.
- Ensuring that BOQ’s credit policies, procedures and audit requirements are adhered to.
- Liaising with Loan Centre and external service providers to ensure documentation is accurate and settlements are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Strong knowledge of corporate banking facility structuring.
- In-depth analytical skills, with a strong commercial orientation and ability to identify industry trends.
- A demonstrated ability to build strong and lasting relationships.
- Enjoy working with people, providing a service and being a fierce customer advocate.
- Have a positive, helpful and solution driven mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, high level of motivation, commitment and a desire to succeed.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.