|Location:||Docklands, Gateshead, South Brisbane|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting opportunity within Financial Crime Prevention
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- Multiple fixed-term opportunities available
Your new role awaits
Come join the Customer Due Diligence team where you will be working together as a team to help detect, disrupt and deter financial crime in our communities. You will be working directly with our customers and our bankers, you will perform various due diligence activities including investigation, assessment, and preparing documentation.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assessing complex corporate structures and apply processes efficiently and accurately.
- Speak with our customers and provide exceptional customer experience
- Supported by your leaders and peers, you will need to make risk-based decisions and conduct a variety of tasks to ensure NAB has met its obligations and knows its customers.
- Overcome customer objections by providing information.
- Ensure SLAs and targets are met, sometimes daily.
- Partnering with experienced subject matter experts and supported by leadership. You will receive exposure from engaging with bankers, customers, investigators, and compliance.
What you will bring:
- AML/CTF, sanctions, surveillance, or Financial Crime experience (desirable);
- Experience in analysis and review of complex information or data;
- Strong attention to detail essential;
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and customer management skills essential;
- Comfortable speaking with customers
- Investigative nature
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly articulate decision making in writing;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities;
- financial services experience desirable but not essential;
- Experience in operations or an equivalent high-volume environment desirable but not essential;
Great opportunity for people from various backgrounds and experience levels who want to join a business where they will be supported, trained up and provided with development opportunities.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.