|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Hands on role, Launceston location
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Handyperson to join our dynamic contracts team based at a large client site, based in Launceston, Tasmania.
This is a full time role and will see you responsible for the completion of general maintenance in and around the client site. You will be required to work a rotating on-call roster for urgent after-hours and weekend maintenance repairs.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Current driver's license & White Card
- Commitment to work hard in a developing role
- Excellent customer service skills
- A methodical approach to your work
- A strong commitment to and understanding of Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.