|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
What You‘ll Do
As the CSS you are a guide to the client on your aligned product or architecture. Your mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future in the lifecycle. You will:
Provide the best-possible experience for the customer via the delivery of CX workshops and webinars that help customers advance through critical steps in the adoption process
Contribute to product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
Collaborate with Account teams, Customer Success, Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns
Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and track long term business outcomes
Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting future opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Success team
Who You'll Work With
Customer Experience (CX) Customer Success Specialists (CSS) are a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver exclusive customer experience. We help solve business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
As a team we know that in engineering and customer success, you can only be successful together, so we emphasize a culture of helping each other, working together, winning together and having fun together. As a CSS team we help customers adopt and expand Cisco solutions by showing impact on the customer’s business goals. Maintaining an end-to-end lens, as CSSs we partner closely with Customer Success Executives, Success Programs Managers, sales accounts teams, delivery teams, partners and others.
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: You love customer interactions and understand customer needs and align architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams
- Technical Guide: You are able to explain technical concepts, give clients guidance and vision about the solution. You have a thorough understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases.
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer– You work across internal and external teams of all levels to inspire technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal.
- Business Aware - You can connect technology solutions to business outcomes
- Responder: You are skilled at issue management and running customer expectations.
- Effective Communicator: You articulate the technical features into business impact, you can easily talk about technology to non-technical people. You are also an active listener.
- 7+ years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing
with a deep understanding of industry best practices
- Hands-on experience with one or more
Enterprise Networking solutions: SD-WAN (Viptela), SD-WAN (Meraki), Wireless or any other similar industry networking solutions
- Knowledge of DNA Center Automation & Assurance, SDA, and experience deploying and solving problems DNA Center, or similar Network Management System
- Knowledge of SD-WAN, DNA Space, Prime infrastructure, CMX and Wireless products and solutions
- Expertise in Wireless or
at the level of
CCNP / CCDP/ CCIE or equivalent
- Technical understanding of
cloud security solutions
- Ability to provide technical consultative support for the above to Cisco customers, partners, account teams and other internal technical support teams.
- Ability to communicate, demonstrate, and accelerate the proper utilization of cisco products/solutions
- Ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco solutions and how Cisco solutions can be optimally applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate business value
- Ability to utilize moderate to complex lab environments to demonstrate the resolution of barriers across the entire customer lifecycle for Cisco enterprise networking products & solutions.
- Clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills that strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders up to the executive level.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.