|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The mission of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organisation is to accelerate Microsoft’s growth through its extensive and vibrant ecosystem of partners. To do this, OCP focuses its efforts around four core motions: Build-with, Technical, Go To Market (GTM), and Partner Co-sell.
The Partner Marketing Advisor-Partner Aligned (PMA-P) role is key to Microsoft's partner management strategy as part of the Go To Market team within OCP. The PMA-P is responsible for growing the business of Microsoft partners through planning, executing, and landing impactful Go-To-Market (GTM) campaigns aligned to Sales Plays.
Come be part of a team that believes in the power of partnership. Partners make more possible and Microsoft has the products and programs to meet partner’s needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand and align partners on Modern Work and Security Sales Plays.
- Jointly build GTM execution plans that meet both the Partner and Microsoft business priorities
- Execute Sales Plays by leveraging global and local engines, achieve targets specified in Sales Play Execution Plans ensuring intended impact on scorecard attainment - make impact visible to stakeholders
- Identify and assign local and global budget to Sales Play execution mapped to objectively verified Partners
- Completion of Sales Plays plans in alignment with PMA-S and PDM, in alignment with expected business outcomes for the Australian subsidiary
- Drive & track business impact resulting from Sales Play-related activities and deliverables, including but not limited to assessments and customer events
Key Habits include:
- Dedicate time weekly to learning about the partner business, market opportunity and modern marketing practices through readiness and industry event participation.
- Contribute insights into the subsidiary business by participating in account and territory and planning.
- Leverage global investment programs to drive marketing executions through standardized GTM services.
- Build awareness of partner business and success stories among subsidiary leadership.
- Actively participate in the PMA Community thru learning and sharing of best practices.
- 8+ years of experience in product or channel marketing, partner channel development, business development, alliance management, through partner marketing in the technology industry
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
- Bachelor’s degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.