The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The purpose of this role is to develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks, build and maintain high performing teams, generate new business and lead sales pursuits, and lead client engagements to deliver quality results.
- Work collaboratively across our risk and account teams on all aspects of prudential regulation, capital management, compliance regulatory and risk management.
- Lead large scale engagements and deliver high-quality client solutions
- Partner with clients to meet regulatory and compliance obligations
- Implement significant capital and risk programs
- Maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and their leadership teams
- Lead proposals and create tailored offerings, leveraging our EY global network
- Drive the identification and generation of business opportunities for EY
- Create practical and innovative insights for clients, contributing to EY thought leadership
- Depth of experience in consulting with clients on enhancing risk appetites, risk identification, modelling and managing specific risks
- Experience in governance and risk management, program, project and change management, service delivery, strategic decision making, executive reporting and monitoring
- Up to date knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting financial services organisations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing, industry studies and client presentations
- Successful business development skills in shaping and winning client proposals and generating sales
- Innovative, solution oriented with the ability to understand a problem and tailor a practical resolution
- Inspiring and authentic leader who supports their team’s career development
- Strong technical skills in prudential regulation and capital management
- Relevant recent Big 4 experience in winning and leading major risk management projects
Please note at this time we can only take applications from people who have working rights in Australia due to the COVID-19 pandemic.