|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Head of Consumer Fulfilment, you will be reporting into the Executive, Lending Services. You will be accountable for a workforce size of 450 with 400 onshore and 50 via an outsourced provider. You will lead a group of operational colleagues to ensure we serve both our external and internal customers.
The role will provide Strategic and Operational Leadership of the Consumer Fulfilment functions within Lending Services. This function will complete the lending document preparation, verification, as well settlement and drawdown for NAB originated products across our Home Lending product suites.
The role includes the operational management of teams within NAB and the over-sight of like functions completed by NAB’s Outsource providers.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Develop and implement business processes through analysis and collaboration to deliver benefits
- Develop short/long term plans with clear goals to deliver on agreed customer experience metrics, people plan and financial plans
- Provide an engaging workplace which focusses on people development
- Strengthen the risk environment to ensure responsible lending obligations are met
- Provide analysis to the stakeholder groups to help shape their decisions and priorities
- Behave in accordance with NAB's Code of Conduct and demonstrating the Enterprise Behaviours in all customer, community and employee interactions.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications:
- You will have a tertiary qualification in an area such as business, finance or general
- Extensive experience in a leadership role
- Significant experience in the Operations / Credit function
- You will have experience leading a large Operations business and managing work completed by outsource providers
- Delivering transformation across a large business
- Building strong relationships that drive the achievement of a collective goal across the value chain
- Operations Management
- Proven Leadership skills
- Change Management
- Active Operations (AOM) capability
- Strategic thinking with strong ability to problem solve and make sound decisions that encourage growth
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Negotiation skills with ability to turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as “remote” due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.