|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced Customer Insights professional with previous banking/financial services experience
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Customer and Portfolio Insights team as Portfolio Analyst. This role will be based at our Newstead (Gasworks Precinct) office location and will be a full time, permanent capacity.
The primary focus of the Customer and Portfolio Insights team is to use data driven insights to improve how the bank makes decisions and creates value.
In this role, you will inform and facilitate the decision making processes, including pricing decisions, product development, marketing initiative development and risk decision management, by delivering insights to key executive and management personnel and key decision making boards and committees.
As Portfolio Analyst, you will have demonstrated experience in customer, product, marketing or financial analytics. You should also have the following:
- excellent visualisation skills with experience in building and implementing data visualisation using PowerBI
- outstanding communication skills; experience in preparing presentations and papers for management and key executive committees
- excellent creative and problem solving skills
- experience with SAS & SQL (extraction and transformation)
- comfortable dealing with complex and large volumes of data
- experience with running small / intermediate projects
- excellent stakeholder management and collaboration
- preferred degree in business / analytics / economics / statistics / mathematics / accounting
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.