Are you a recent school-leaver looking for a career in the Electrical Supply industry? This could be the opportunity for you!
- Join a growth sector with a focus on renewable energy
- Work with supportive leaders who collaborate and share their knowledge
- 3-year program with formalised on-the-job training
As our new Laboratory Trainee, you will complete a 3-year traineeship program where you will develop the core competencies required through on-the-job training and work experience.
Working with supportive industry specialists in our Oil Lab, you will complete related studies to achieve a Certificate IV as in Laboratory Techniques (MSL40116) and a Diploma of Laboratory Technology (MSL50109). This will give you the opportunity to apply for a full time role as a Science Technician upon completion of the program.
You are a motivated, collaborative and safety-focused individual with a positive attitude, and you are looking to start a career in the Electrical Supply industry.
In order to succeed in this role, you will have the below:
- A Senior Certificate, Year 12 or equivalent, with a pass in Chemistry, English and Maths A or above.
- An Open or Provisional manual driver’s license.
- Strong verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and fault-finding skills.
- A proven track record in being adaptable and able to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- An interest in working in a technical environment.
If you are a recent school leaver and looking for a chance to start your career in Electrical Supply or as a Science Technician, simply click the apply button to start your application.
If you're still not sure, then feel free to reach out to our Recruitment Team with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Sunday, 27th September 2020 at 11:59pm.
Powerlink and its predecessor companies have been helping to keep the lights on in Queensland for more than 50 years – powering the State’s economy and enriching lifestyles. Our people strategy is focused on balanced leadership, values diverse backgrounds and fosters a culture of inclusion.
At Powerlink, we are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.