|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join a media business within one of Australia's largest retailers
- Opportunity to gain commercial experience within a high performing team
- Based in our Surry Hills office with excellent facilities and employee benefits
Cartology is a new media business within the Woolworths Group. We have been formed to help suppliers obtain better access to the groups various media channels via a single point of contact. With a suite of both well established and existing new media channels at our disposal, combined with genuine market leading ROI analysis capabilities, we are set to make a significant impact on the Australian Media landscape over the next 2 years.
You will be joining a team of innovative high-performers who rely on collaboration and adaptability within a continuously evolving environment to achieve market leading outcomes.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to further your accounting skills within a high growth media business that has access to best in class media assets and market leading performance analysis. You will be responsible for providing commercial support, analysis and insights that improve business performance, whilst supporting the annual budgeting process & monthly reporting cycles.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Revenue reporting, processing and forecasting
- Manage monthly billings preparation and posting (supported by shared services)
- Monthly Billing/revenue/Deferred Revenue reconciliations
- Manage client refunds/transfers process
- Operating expense processing, forecasting & accruals posting
- Detailed COGS review, forecasting and management
- Client record management, vendor/client setups, etc
- Day to day capital management & forecasting, plus assist with capital request submissions and approvals
- Improve team ways of working by introducing innovative analysis, systems efficiencies, improving processes and providing constructive challenge to all areas
- Define solutions to automate and improve reporting
- Play a key role in the Annual Operating Plan
You are a passionate and driven Finance Business Analyst or Financial/Management Accountant with a desire to build on your commercial analysis skills whilst performing fundamental accounting functions. You are comfortable working with ambiguity and can turn an ever-evolving environment in your favour to achieve results.
- CA/CPA qualified;
- Finance and Management accounting experience;
- SAP/GCP/Tableau experience (desirable), with strong Excel/Powerpoint skills;
- Salesforce experience (desirable);
- Experience working in large complex organisations;
- Mentally agile and comfortable with uncertainty (fast growing business);
- Month end reporting experience;
- Previous commercial analysis experience;
- Passion for process improvement.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
Woolworths Group is backed by some of Australia’s most recognisable retail businesses, there are always new opportunities on the horizon for all our team members, but most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.