|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join a media business within one of Australia's largest retailers
- Great team & genuine development in a high growth business
- Based in our Surry Hills office with excellent facilities and employee benefits
Cartology is a new media business within the Woolworths Group. We have been formed to help suppliers obtain better access to the groups various media channels via a single point of contact. With a suite of both well established existing and new media channels at our disposal, combined with genuine market leading ROI analysis capabilities, we are set to make a significant impact on the Australian Media landscape over the next 2 years.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your manager is an inspiring & people focussed commercial leader with a genuine passion for developing talent. You will be joining a team of innovative high-performers who rely on collaboration and adaptability within a continuously evolving environment to achieve market leading outcomes.
About the role
The Senior Finance Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the Head of Finance to deliver the company’s financial strategy. This is achieved through delivery of key projects and process enhancements in support of that strategy. You will also own the annual budgeting process & monthly reporting cycles and deliver comprehensive suites of analysis and insights to support high performance across the business.
As a new business unit within the group, the role requires a finance partner who both conveys meaning and builds quality relationships with key stakeholders within Cartology and across the wider group.
You are an energetic customer centric finance professional, a commercial thinker, and a strong business partner that is able to liaise with all levels of management. You’re someone who is genuinely passionate about interpreting high volumes of data to provide insights to the business, and you have the ability to be proactive and manage deadlines as well as think outside of the square to solve complex problems.
- CA/CPA qualified with considerable professional experience
- Strong commercial background in large complex organisations
- E2E management of financial and commercial reporting
- Ability to harness the rich data analysis available in digital businesses to achieve better operational outcomes for the business and its clients;
- Experience in establishing a high level of credibility and management of strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
Woolworths Group is backed by some of Australia’s most recognisable retail businesses, there are always new opportunities on the horizon for all our team members, but most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.