|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer New Zealand has a proud history that can be traced back to 1870, and today we are NZ’s leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment is building long-term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions. The key to our success is our people who, on a day-to-day basis, they stand and deliver the company's core values of Excellence, Courage, Collaboration & Integrity across a diverse landscape of markets. We are proud of what we do, and that we support the well-being of the communities we work, live and play in.
About the role:
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Property/Facilities Management (FM) Administrator who is looking for the next step in their career to join our National Property team based in our Wiri offices.
You will have some understanding commercial property management but importantly you will have strong administration and accounting skills, enjoy project work and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be a team player, have high levels of attention to detail and most of all enjoy being busy! Administration responsibilities include:
- Ensure invoices are processed accurately and paid in a timely manner
- Work with the Property Team to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the leases database
- Ensure compliance with internal/external policies and procedures
- Develop relationships with depot coordinators so they know you are their first point of contact for any questions regarding leasing or facilities services
- Work with our national call centre to ensure they are sending the right subcontractors to any job
- Provide support to the National Property Manager and National Finance team
- Reviewing and preparing documents and correspondence
- Collaborating with other teams (internal and external) to ensure the smooth day to day property operations and development
What we offer:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in our diverse business. The environment is challenging and rewarding. We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, and our focus for our people is training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 573351 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.