|Job Type:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Coordinator to join our Clients and Markets team in Canberra on a full time 12 month contract. Working closely with the Canberra Clients and Markets Manager, you will provide business development and event support.
This fast-paced and exciting role will see you:
- Assist with coordinating materials around tenders and proposals, capability statements, practice profile submissions, and lawyer profiles;
- Assist with coordinating client communications, logistics and administration for internal and external client events such as seminars, briefings, luncheons, and webinars. As well as client updates in the firm's relevant databases;
- Assist with ongoing Canberra office based initiatives, ranging from industry wide business development, research and reporting as well as internal office programmes covering a diverse portfolio;
- Participate in various business development projects designed to achieve more effective and consistent business development practices and processes;
- Provide general administrative assistant to the Clients and Markets Manager
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or business-related discipline
- At least 2 years' experience in a business development or marketing coordinator role
- Knowledge of Commonwealth tender requirements is highly desirable
- Experience working in a professional services or corporate environment is highly desirable
- Exceptional oral and written communication and comprehension skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- A proactive, helpful, enthusiastic, positive approach to your work
- An ability to cope under pressure and deal with difficult stakeholders
The Clients and Markets team
The Clients and Markets team is responsible for advising and providing services to the business on practice group and client development opportunities. This includes the full spectrum of the marketing mix from bid management and opportunity identification to client relationship management and the development of tailored marketing materials. It also includes an active role in event management, client, market and industry research and analysis, media and corporate affairs, legal communications and branding and design.
How to Apply?
We prefer to work directly with candidates, if you are interested in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or contact the consultant, details below, for more information. Clayton Utz is an inclusive employer that supports flexible work arrangements, please feel free to discuss your flexibility needs with the recruiter for this role.
Consultant Contact DetailsEmma Tyson, (03) 9286 6682
Accessibility and Inclusion
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. Do you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application? If so, please contact the recruiter via the above telephone number or via email to email@example.com.
Clayton Utz does not accept agency submissions unless the agency is specifically contacted by a member of the Clayton Utz Recruitment Team. Please do not forward candidate profiles or resumes to Clayton Utz partners, hiring managers or other employees - this will not constitute as an introduction to the firm and Clayton Utz will not be liable for a fee.