Last updated an hour ago
|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
At RACQ, we are owned by our members, not shareholders, enabling us to reinvest profits back into benefits for customers through lower interest rates, lower fees, innovative technology and better services - which is a key point of difference in today’s banking market. As proof of this, we were recently voted Queensland’s most trusted bank, and are one of the fastest growing home loan lenders in the country.
We are looking for a new Group Executive to drive the expansion of our offering in banking, whilst you navigate us through the challenges brought on by rapid growth – with the remit to do things differently.
Reporting to the Group CEO, in this role you will be responsible for the success of the RACQ Bank enterprise and the accomplishment of its vision and the execution of its strategy.
- Passionate and committed to adding member value, making a difference, and a focus on excellent service
- Outstanding leadership skills with a proven ability to build strong teams, including leading through change and ambiguity
- Strong understanding of retail banking products and the associated regulatory environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant business transformation and a track record of delivering business growth, increasing business value and market penetration through innovation and the application of business intelligence and data analytics
- A diverse background and experiences that bring a broad range of capabilities and an inquiring mind to the role
- Passionate and committed to adding member value
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We’re big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact Careers@racq.com.au or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process