|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Senior Associate Process Architecture, your role is to provide critical support for the Process Architecture team (Enterprise Controls and Processes) to develop and maintain the enterprise business process architecture capability to enable effective process transformation across the organisation to improve the customer experience and maintain a strong risk profile.
Your Skills and Experience
- Tertiary degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting, Business, Science or Engineering from a recognised institution preferred
- Knowledge of TOGAF or similar architectural methodologies
- Proficient in the use of (BPM) business process management software
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Strong communication and stakeholder management and influencing skills including at the mid and senior level
- Understands the business and executes business plans to maximise performance
- Delivering Results. Plans effectively and takes accountability for delivering on expectation
As part of the Technology and Enterprise Operations Division, you will be a member of the Enterprise Controls and Processes team and play a key role in execution of the Controls@NAB strategy
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as “remote” due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.