|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead, inspire and make a difference
- Progressive & agile culture
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
Your new role awaits
The right learning ensures our people have the knowledge and skills necessary to serve customers well and help our communities prosper, whilst meeting our licencing requirements and obligations as a bank.
This essential role is accountable for the management and delivery of the mandatory learning portfolio for all colleagues at NAB. The successful applicant will drive the enterprise-wide and role required learning portfolio design, delivery and continuous improvement. They will work closely with a diverse range of stakeholders to deliver high quality enterprise learning.
Ideally, you will have a strong track record of the design and delivery of high quality and highly engaging digital learning in large business environments. You will have the belief that learning can always be improved and should always engage the learner. You’ll be resilient, creative, great at problem solving and a great people leader.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Strategic direction for mandatory learning
- Thought leadership in modern learning design and experiences
- Continuous improvement of learner experience
- Innovation in delivery methods to ensure learner retention
- Optimising SuccessFactors LMS for better user experience
- Maintaining strong relationship with other business learning teams and content owners
What you will bring:
- Solid L&D background in large, complex organisations
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Financial services, or heavily regulated sector experience
- Ability to deliver in complex operating environments
- Experience in the design and delivery of mandatory learning
- Expertise in digital learning, rolled out at scale
- LMS optimisation experience
- An innovation mindset
- Post grad qualifications in business discipline and/or HR and/or L&D
As part of the wider people team, your presence will be felt in all areas of the bank and help to create value through our people, communication and culture. Your role will contribute to shaping a workplace and culture which inspires people to be the best they can be.
As part of the Culture, Leadership and Learning team, you will play a critical role in building and delivering learning the inspires a customer-first culture and engages the hearts and minds of all our colleagues.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
This role is currently being advertised internally after having gone through the Expression of Interest process. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply. To view full details, please refer to the Role Purpose Statement available.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of this job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.