|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral Gosford is seeking an organised and experienced Trade Store Operator to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for picking customer orders and providing exceptional customer service through the daily operations of the Trade Sales Store.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Pick customer orders for plasterboard and associated products;
- Load customer vehicles and company delivery trucks;
- Actively participate in maintaining a safe work environment;
- Provide customers with exceptional customer service;
- Unload and put away incoming stock;
- Assist in minimisation of costs and maximisation of profits through daily activities;
- Daily management of transport resources to effectively maintain efficient service to customers; and
- Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Warehousing experience, preferably within the building and construction industry;
- Ability to develop effective working relationships;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Forklift Licence preferable but not required;
- Team player with a positive attitude;
- Current driver’s license
*Please note, as part of the recruitment process, police checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will be conducted for successful applicants.
If you are interested in this role please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.