|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Melbourne Location
- Join an innovative market leader
- Great team environment, supportive work culture, training opportunities
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
A fantastic opportunity is now available in our Melbourne office for a Technical Writer & Quality Assurance to join our team. Reporting to the Specialist Assessment Operations Manager, you will be responsible for developing the capabilities within the program portfolio that result in high quality standardised deliverable's and client outcomes. You must be capable of reviewing and create content from technical data that is clear and concise and that meets the needs of a non-technical target audience
You will be required to put in place and manage quality assurance and quality control processes across the VSBA program to ensure consistent high-quality outcomes are achieved and maintained. You will be responsible for developing and deliver practical training programs to improve the content creation skills of internal and external content providers, such as trade specialists.
- Demonstrate quality assurance and good document control practices
- Achieve accuracy, completeness, quality and consistency with regard to reports to meet Client’s standards.
- Achieve deadlines for report submission
- Put in place and manage quality assurance and quality control processes across the VSBA program to ensure consistent high-quality outcomes are achieved and maintained
Skills and experience
- Technical writer or similar
- A proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex concepts and topics and then take those complex concepts and information, and translate it into easy to read and engaging content to non-technical users
- Superior verbal and communication skills
- Completion of a Bachelor degree program with a focus in English
- IT skills, Excel, Word
- Trades qualification, would be desirable
You should have a strong work ethic and possess leadership qualities in order to take part in future advancement opportunities. You will be offered attractive remuneration.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and seek a career in a well-established and progressive company apply now!
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.