|Location:||Dandenong South, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Job
Based in Sydney or Melbourne
ASX Listed Organisation
Develop your Career with Our Growth Plans
Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. We support our customers through the full life of their assets - from initial feasibility and design through to production and operations and eventual decommissioning.
We are looking for a dedicated General Manager to join our senior leadership team and focus on the delivery of our integrated Asset Services business . This role requires an individual who will be able to grow and deliver Downer's position in this field, delivering client and shareholder satisfaction, through value for money services and business improvement .
This role requires 15 years exposure at a Senior Management level; ideally you will have qualifications in Project Management, Asset Management , Engineering, Business Management or a related discipline.
You will have;
- A successful track record of Zero Harm leadership as well as the ability to support operations to continually improve safety performance and satisfy and shareholder expectations
- Significant exposure in delivering Integrated Facilities Management, Asset Management of Technical Services
- Detailed understanding of the Facilities Management Hard Services sector across government and commercial customers
- A strategic growth mindset that enables you to develop and deliver business plans that align with the Downer Objectives A strong understanding of customer outcomes and delivery of value for money services based on these outcomes
- Demonstrable exposure of delivering transformational change and continuous improvement in organisations
- Demonstrable business leadership and management experience
- Successful track record of leadership of similar size multi-contract businesses with people focused services
- Evidence of successfully delivering cultural improvements through harnessing employee commitment
In return we offer
A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward thinking company
The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development
Competitive Remuneration package based on experience
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below. For further information call Paul Dossis - Professional Resource Consultant on 0417 076 352, Quoting Job Reference #573522
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO AGENCY APPROACHES