|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression where you can design your own future?
Due to strong growth and our expanding portfolio of exciting projects, we currently have Sydney-based opportunity for a motivated Sustainability consultant/engineer.
Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative engineering, management and development consultancy working with high profile clients across Australia. Some examples of our recent work include:
* Exemplars in project management, such as the award-winning Health and Medical Sciences Building, and Adelaide Oval Redevelopment;
* Business cases and economic evaluations for city shaping investments, such as the Level Crossing Removal Program;
* Master planning the future of urban growth and precincts, such as Western Sydney;
* Holistic consideration of a pathway to carbon neutral through infrastructure sustainability, such as the Regional Rail Revival;
Mott MacDonald's Advisory team successfully integrates our experience across Infrastructure Advisory, Economics, Project Management, Environment and Sustainability, Professional Training and Leadership Development, Asset Management, and Digital Consulting to provide advice that covers the full spectrum of considerations over the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
We are seeking an experienced Sustainability Consultant/Engineer to provide solutions for government and institutional clients across Health, Education, Cultural, Precinct, Airport and Transport projects.
As our Sustainability Consultant. you will be responsible for influencing, implementing and advising our clients to help them deliver outstanding infrastructure.
This role will see you:
* Support the development of sustainability and climate resilience strategies to the required quality and timeframes;
* Support the delivery of sustainability ratings on buildings and infrastructure projects - ISCA and Greenstar;
* Work in collaboration with multi discipline teams to deliver sustainability and environmental outcomes on projects;
* Provide sustainability services to internal and external clients;
* Provide input into environmental assessment documentation when required;
* Gain awareness and familiarity with the commercial aspects of projects; and
* Assist with the delivery of Mott MacDonald's sustainability strategy and champion office level sustainability initiatives
What can you bring to the team?
You will be a Sustainability Engineer/Consultant with several years of relevant industry experience in a consulting, construction, private industry or a government environment. With tertiary qualifications relevant to Sustainability and environmental engineer, you will have a working knowledge of sustainable development practices and experience with the application of sustainability rating tools, for example the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) rating tool. We are looking for someone who can establish positive relationships, be team and client focused and able to collaborate and influence in multi-discipline, multi-geography environments. You will be able to display skills in external and internal stakeholder management, which will help you influence the outcome of key decisions.
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join us
In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like the present to make a change.