|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Walkley Heights
- Long term government contract
- ASX listed Organisation
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management and strives to deliver better community experiences through smarter solutions . We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to business growth we have an opening for a Fault Coordinator to work within our team based in Walkley Heights. You will be the primary point of call for all fault coordination for our South Australian road network contracts. These contracts cover roadside, traffic signals, tunnels and bridges across South Australia.
This is a newly created role that will be working closely with the state government traffic management centre. You will work closely with our field staff to ensure prompt and timely action on the resolution of issues that arise across the network.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced, customer service environment as the main point of contact with the public, dealing with enquiries, problem-solving and providing efficient administrative support . You will also possess;
- A customer service approach with a good understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Capacity to work accurately with attention to detail
- Good work ethic with a focus on teamwork, collaboration and support
- Planning and organisational skills
- Experience in logging calls in a database system and allocating work
- The ability to monitor rosters and daily schedules
- Database maintenance, tracking the progress of issues through to completion
- Proficient computer literacy with practical knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Actively participating and supporting Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson Talent and Sourcing Business Partner - 0437 295 356 or Alicia.Jacobson@downergroup.com
Please note applications close 20th September
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.