|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. As part of the Mining team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking experienced Blast Hole Drillers to join the team at Downer. You will FIFO from Perth, working a 2:1 roster, consisting of a week of days and a week of nights.
As a Blast Hole Driller you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous blast hole drilling experience in Iron Ore / Blue Rock
- Previous experience with large diameter Down The Hole drilling methods
- Demonstrated commitment to Health and Safety
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Current manual C-class license (Essential) - HR and LF Ticket (Desirable)
- Previous operation of Cat MD6420/6250, Atlas D65 and Cubex drills will be well regarded
In Return We Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Set career progression opportunities through various training and mentoring programs
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
If you feel you have the right attributes, passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer Mining, we would like to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kim Cribb, Recruitment Advisor on 08-6212-9550 or click on the Apply Now below
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.