|Job Type:||Full Time|
SUEZ is seeking an Environment Liaison Officer to work with our residential and local government stakeholders.
You will be responsible for ensuring SUEZ is presented in a professional and courteous manner when interacting with all Government Agencies. You will efficiently manage and develop awareness through the implementation of education and promotional programs relating to all waste services to achieve SUEZ’s 'Whole of Government' objectives.
Your main responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Providing input into strategies relating to recycling initiatives in the Whole of Government space.
- Developing and implementing education programs tailored to site requirements , in consultation with the Account Manager
- Organising and supervising special events such as waste audit days or educational awareness stands
- Attending monthly meetings
- Writing monthly reports relating to cluster and regions within the Whole of Government award area.
You will be successful thanks to your passion for the environment coupled with your strong customer service skills and your ability to communicate across a range of levels. Your experience with friendly face to face interactions and your approachable interpersonal skills will be key to your activity in this role. Experience in the waste management industry and knowledge of residential waste management issues desirable, but not essential.
Please note that a valid driver's licence, suitable driving record and a valid Working with Children check will be required of all candidates.