|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Supportive and Inclusive Work Environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Join the Programmed community!
Who we are
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance and Reliability Manager with previous engineering experience in the maintenance and reliability of fixed plant and equipment within the manufacturing industry, based in Port Melbourne
Successful applicant will be accountable for the delivery of service excellence across all assigned contracts through the effective management and monitoring of employees, financial and operational performance to ensure all works are delivered in a safe, timely and client desired manner, meeting the business’ internal quality standards. In addition, the Maintenance and Reliability Manager is responsible for expanding the provision of services provided under the contract.
To be successful in this role, you will have :
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and develops and implements strategies to achieve increased performance.
- Reviews performance to contract and undertakes corrective actions to ensure adherence to key performance indicators, budget and strategic management plans.
- Monitors activities to ensure internal controls are in place and effective to maximise financial performance.
- Works with the customer and applicable divisional employees to formulate, implement, evaluate and adjust medium and long-term complex strategic plans.
- Reviews costs and performance to ensure performance objectives are met and promptly develops strategies to reduce or eliminate cost overruns.
- Monitors performance against agreed service levels and implements systems and process improvements to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Takes a lead role in the pursuit of organic growth and emerging opportunities and the ongoing development of relationships with existing customers
- Undertakes performance review and counselling of direct reports, managing unsatisfactory performance in conjunction with business policy & overseeing the identification and provision of training needs for employees.
- Promotes a Zero Harm culture in line with the business’ safety beliefs and empowers all employees to be involved in HSEQ matters.
- Takes proactive steps to achieve Zero Harm and ensures all reasonable steps are taken to mitigate risks in all business processes and systems.
- Takes an active role in reviewing HSEQ onsite and takes corrective actions as required. - Ensures all incidents and near misses are reported as required and takes corrective action and escalates matters as necessary.
What you need to know/have:
- Appropriate trade or tertiary qualifications in engineering, site management or other relevant field, &/or appropriate tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline.A background in Reliability Engineering and Asset Management would be highly regarded
- A proven track record in business or contract management gained in a hands-on operational, contractual environment.
- Prior financial experience in managing budgets and profit and loss accounts
- Current drivers licence
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.