|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work for one Australia’s providers of Maintenance Services
- 10 year contract working on Sydney Water facilities
- Based in Western Sydney
Who we are
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
On the back of successfully winning a new contract with Sydney Water (West) we are looking to appoint key staff within our team.
Working alongside three other staff in the Service Delivery Admin team, this is a key role providing multiple support functions to the wider FM & Maintenance Teams. This will involve a lot of engagement with a variety of stakeholders so it would suit someone with a driven nature, who enjoys problem solving and maintains a solutions based approach to their tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain service delivery data in the relevant work order management system
- Day to day administrative functions
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Collating information for the contract monthly reports from multiple systems and collating in MS Excel
- Coordinate with internal management across multiple divisions
- Providing support to field based technicians, troubleshooting system enquires
- Supporting internal stakeholders in the monthly claim process
What you will need:
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills and relationship building
- Ability to manage a work load, prioritising tasks of importance
- Experienced MS Office Suit, with good MS Excel
- Willingness to work as part of a team in delivering excellent customer service
- Drivers Licence and your own transport would be beneficial
We use the following systems: TimeFiler, Navision, Maximo, JDE, Power BI, Loc8 and MS Teams. Any experience in these systems would be beneficial but is not required to be successful as we will provide training.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performing team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you. Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
This is permanent staff position with long term development opportunities across all of our businesses.
Apply now by following the links and providing your CV, confidentiality is assured.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.