|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer is one of Australia’s largest and most experienced providers in the Power Systems and Infrastructure Projects market. We have successfully secured several Transmission Lines and Substation infrastructure projects and we are now seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to successfully manage multiple head contracts and deliver multiple projects within the Infrastructure Services Substations division. Reporting to the Substations Operations Manager, this is a full-time permanent role based in our North Ryde office.
This role will see the successful incumbent effectively manageme commercial and contractual matters arising on multiple projects and head contracts. Strong experience across developing strategic alliances with suppliers and subcontractors, managing commercial/contractual correspondence with clients and initiation of any dispute proceedings with the client and/or subcontractor will be essential. Our ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a utilities/substation environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, quantity surveying, construction law or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience in contract management practices including best practice commercial/risk policies and procedures, project management, claims management, reporting and dispute resolution
- Previous experience in a power infrastructure/substation project commercial management role essential
- Experience in researching and understanding complex information to develop and implement business solutions
- High level of proficiency of Risk Management, including application and use of AS/NZ 4360
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace that pushes your business skills into high gear as you work on some of Australia’s and the world’s most interesting and meaningful projects
- A rare opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact Elysha Evans at Elysha.email@example.com quoting job number 573242.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.