|Job Type:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified Internal Auditor to join the pre-opening team for Crown Sydney. Reporting to the Senior Internal Auditor, the Internal Auditor’s primary responsibility will be assisting with the completion of strategic, operational and gaming audits in accordance with Crown’s Strategic Internal Audit Plan, as well as the ongoing monitoring and reporting of Crown’s critical risk exposures and corporate governance responsibilities.
Key selection criteria:
- Post graduate experience in a similar role or via top tier Chartered Accounting firm
- Experience in completing strategic and operational audits, including review of critical risk exposures, review of key operational processes and procedures and adherence to legislative and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with department management and staff regarding audit findings and recommendations
- Experience with developing and / or implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across a large-scale organisation
- Ability to obtain a Casino Special Employee Licence in NSW, Victoria and WA.
What we offer you:
- The chance to be a part of a highly sought-after pre-opening team
- Free meals at our staff restaurant
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts across the Crown venues
How to apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your Auditing career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, please apply now.
Applications close: Friday 25th September 2020
This role will commence in November
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.