|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join the BOQ team: Owner Managed Branch – Buderim Location
- Exciting Career Opportunity
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will provide excellence in customer service while achieving business growth for retail lending.Working closely with the Branch Manager to lead, motivate and coach the service team to deliver superior customer service and achieve the Branch targets. As the Customer Service Manager, you will relish the opportunity to enhance team performance and productivity, achieve quality and compliance requirements and effectively manage and develop staff.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify and act on lending requirements of customers, managing their expectations throughout the process
- Achieve lending and cross-sell budgets
- Assist the Owner Manager to develop and implement strategies to generate targets in order to build customer relationships.
- Manage the lending process from application through to settlement with particular attention to deadlines for submission of information and key milestones for communication to relevant parties
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of personal customer service to achieve a high level of client retention and maintain strong credit quality.
- Supervise and coordinate the branch service team on a daily basis
- Analyse workloads to ensure effective rostering of the branch to meet customer needs
- Act as a role model to coach the Service team to achieve their best performance and deliver unmatched customer service.
- Proactively develop and maintain face to face relationships with internal and external customers
As an experienced Customer Service Manager, you will demonstrate proven experience in a similar role, and thrive in a customer centric environment. Further, you will demonstrate:
- Previous banking experience within a retail environment (preferred)
- Proven experience in consumer lending is advantageous
- Working knowledge of Windows programs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.