|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Optus our vision is to continue to lead Australia through outstanding customer experience and we believe our people are at the heart of this. We are passionate about creating a climate that encourages our people to achieve their best – personally and professionally!
An opportunity which offers impact, progression and purpose! Making a direct impact on our customers.
The Manager, Strategy Design sits within the Decisioning Operations Team. Leveraging Next Best Action Marketing decisioning technology together with your extensive knowledge of marketing technology, Optus’ strategic goals and Optus’ Next Best Action platform (powered by Pega) to drive scale, optimisation, automation and high-performing Pega strategies to support Optus’ current and future strategic goals.
These strategies will support sales, base management, engagement and enrichment opportunities driving incremental GAs, churn reduction, value growth, increased NPS and lower cost marketing.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in Telco/Service industries
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing
- Exposure to P&L Management in previous roles
- Knowledge of the Australian telco / multimedia / service industries.
- Pega Marketing certification
- Advanced SQL &/or SAS
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Working knowledge of Australian Privacy & Regulatory guidelines relating to customer information and use
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in stakeholder management to achieve alignment around a common set of goals
- Results Driven
- Proactive in reporting progress across cross–functional teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.