|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Associate Process Governance and Capability, your role is to support the Process Governance and Capability team (Enterprise Controls and Processes) to maintain, deliver and embed NAB’s process framework, ownership and methodologies into business practices thereby uplifting enterprise process capability to enable consistent process execution and process transformation that drives an improvement to the customer experience. Provide instruction writing capability to support NAB business units to write instructions for executing processes and to coach business colleagues to self-deliver instructional writing
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience working with process modelling standards, instructional writing capability and/or application of architecture models
- Financial services and banking experience
- Education of stakeholders on the use of frameworks, methodologies and tools
- Experience in guiding business stakeholders on business process management methodologies or instructional writing
- Improvement methodologies such as Agile or Lean Six Sigma
- Tertiary degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting, Business, Science or Engineering from a recognised institution preferred
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Strong communication and stakeholder management and influencing skills including at the Senior Executive level
- Understands the business and executes business plans to maximise performance
- Sources and uses relevant information effectively to identify problems and offer sustainable solutions
As part of the Technology and Enterprise Operations Division, you will be a member of the Enterprise Controls and Processes team and play a key role in execution of the Controls@NAB strategy
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as “remote” due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.