|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Do you have experience in mortgage or credit products & are you looking for a FANTASTIC new role?
- Help our customers achieve their home ownership & financial goals in this rewarding role!
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. We’ve been helping our customers with their money for over 150 years, with our Retail network of 600+ branches and 5,400 staff serving millions of customers nationally – every year! Our people really are the face of NAB, and if you enjoy working in a vibrant, energetic team and are inspired by helping customers kick their goals, we may have a fantastic opportunity for you…
About the role…
Our Banking Advisors are mortgage specialists within our branch, and the first point of contact for a full range of residential lending enquiries. These specialists create a signature experience for our customers by holding quality conversations to uncover their financial needs, providing them with appropriate solutions to help achieve their home or investment property goals!
A typical day will include…
- Delivering a consistently exceptional level of customer service, deepening the relationship between NAB and our customers
- Holding meaningful, quality conversations to help educate and engage customers on the right home loan solution that will them achieve their new home or investment property
- Increasing growth and managing retention of a consumer lending portfolio
- Proactively work to acquire new-to-NAB customers
- Supporting the Branch Manager to help uplift the performance of the wider branch team
- Retain existing customers by offering advice and appropriate financial solutions that add value to their lives
What you will bring…
- Experience of home lending / mortgage products and / or credit products (essential)
- Exceptional communication skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales and business development targets
- A passion for building strong relationships within your community and surrounding network
- Charisma, drive, ambition and a genuine appetite for uncovering the financial needs of customers!
As a reward for your success and passion for customers, we offer a multitude of benefits including an attractive base salary, the opportunity to earn performance-based incentives, fantastic career-growth opportunities, as well as the support of the NAB brand boldly backing you as you have a significant impact in the lives of our customers!
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.