|Job Type:||Full Time|
Managed Funds Custody is part of Securities Services. The team performs custody functions to support its clients and fund managers within Asia Pacific region. Clients are primarily based in Australia and New Zealand. The various functions performed by the Managed Funds Team requires experience and knowledge and to be familiar with how the unlisted/ alternative products in the financial markets operate. The group is also expected to keep up to date of market changes and be able to assess the impact of any changes on the business.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Managed Funds Trade Execution - processing of authorised client instructions into unlisted/ alternative investments in a timely manner. (Including unlisted unit trusts, hedge funds, private equities and alternatives, loans, and third party cash instruments)
- Provide support for custody, including trade lifecycle and documentation requirements
- Managed Funds client representative for security set up and processing and best practice for custody functions
- Representative for Managed Funds to clients and internal stakeholders for client transitions
- Support for client queries impacting MF processing and provide feedback/ updates to the client
- Reviewing and assisting with coordinating legislative and regulatory changes (including FATCA) and other firm policies into the processing teams, where applicable.
To be successful you will need:
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience within a Fund Manager and/or Custody operations highly regarded, as is an ability to display sound understanding of Alternative investments including, Unit Trusts, Hedge Funds, Private Equities, Loans and Cash products
- Proven leadership qualities and ability to use appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style
- Client interaction experience essential along with the ability to manage workflow and meet objectives
- Demonstrate ability to implement and manage change combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability to maintain standards and adjusting effectively to work within new work structures and processes
Actively contributing and participating as a member of the team