|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the role as a Plant Mechanic will strip, quote and assemble various components; Transmissions, Final drives, torque converters and engines.
The roster is Monday to Friday, 10 hours per shift rotating 2 weeks of dayshift and 1 week of night shift at South Guildford.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience rebuilding engines and various components from start to finish. You will have strong attention to detail and excellent diagnostic experience to ensure the equipment are completed to the required specification.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Wellness Program
- Discounted CAT products
- Leadership Training and Development at our onsite training facility
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – receive $1000 for each successful referral
The following skills and experience are required:
- Heavy Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Experience working with a range of Heavy Mobile Equipment components
- Dedicated to maintaining safe work practices and environment
- High Risk Licence – Dogging Ticket
- High Risk Licence – Forklift Ticket - desirable
- Ability to prioritise and manage time whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.