|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a permanent opportunity for an Electrical/Mechatronic Engineer.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer the Electrical/Mechatronic Engineer will be working within a team to develop, implement, and design new certified, safe and legally compliant engineered solutions.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in a similar capacity with qualifications in either Electrical and/or Mechatronics Engineering. The ideal candidate will have CAT@ product knowledge and will have access to new facilities, first class training and the latest equipment information.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Wellness Program
- Discounted CAT products
- Leadership Training and Development at our onsite training facility
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – receive $1000 for each successful referral
The following skills and experience are required:
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience with computer aided design (CAD)
- Good time management skills
- The ability to produce manual design calculations
- The ability to produce professional Engineering documentation
- Safety focus and resilient
- Understanding of Australian & International design standards and guidelines
- AutoDesk Inventor / AutoCAD Electrical Inventor experience
- Knowledge of design for fabrication and equipment manufacture
- Experience of mining machinery and vehicle design
- Experience of Low Voltage vehicle electrical systems
- Experience of High Voltage systems for mobile plant
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.