|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Customer Success Account Management Manager (CSAM Manager) leads a high-performance team of seasoned customer success delivery professionals well-versed in cloud adoption, delivery management practices, and technology trends. This role will provide unique opportunities to shape a growing program focused on remote service delivery management.
The CSAM Manager is accountable for end-to-end service delivery within an assigned portfolio of customers, representing Microsoft Enterprise Services throughout all deal phases while demonstrating a critical partnership with internal and external stakeholders. The CSAM Manager serves as the Microsoft Services single point of accountability and/or escalation for their portfolio of customers. This role has direct people management responsibility for support delivery management resources and supervises the services delivered to customers by their team. Additionally, CSAM Managers will manage relationships and report information to multiple stakeholders during the course of business, including Premier Core Billed, Unified Support, consumption, and other key metrics.The CSAM Manager is responsible for driving customer satisfaction, services revenue growth & profitability, and the governance of delivery for their portfolio of accounts.
This role is at the forefront of accelerating customer transformation by ensuring customer support roles lead with cloud, data & AI, cybersecurity, and drive cloud service adoption. The CSAM Manager executes against an operational business strategy and leads their team focused on increasing Services value and meeting Enterprise customers expectations, enabling them to realize their business goals through our technologies.
This position supports the Retail Industry Vertical and is located in the Melbourne, Victoria. This position will support Major National accounts across Australia. Travel will be required after COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Attracts, develops and retains talent. Recognizes team members’ strengths, aligned to capability needs, resulting in strong delivery results. Facilitates an environment of inclusion that leverages diverse perspectives and talent to best serve and grow our customer base.
- Creates a culture of customer engagement and leads team to deliver successful customer engagements.
- Coaches and develops direct reports, conducts regular Connect Meetings and completes performance reviews with direct reports
- Leads a consistent delivery excellence rhythm and ensures alignment with key internal stakeholders, including those in Sales and Operations.
- Consistently manages areas of fiscal responsibility, staying within budget, and effectively managing resources and their capacity. Focuses on engagement profitability & risk management. Achieves & frequently surpasses personal & team goals from quarter to quarter.
- Ensures that his or her team is guiding customers through relevant change initiatives. Is competent in core change-management methods and techniques.
- Contributes to the growth of a new, fast-paced programs. Thrives in ambiguity and promotes clarity for direct reports and business stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage a portfolio of remote customers spanning multiple subsidiaries.
- Ability to learn varied business practices and priorities quickly. Applies sound judgement to prioritize actions.
- 8-10 of experience in an enterprise delivery or support environment with demonstrated complex project delivery success
- Retail or FMG industry experience preferred
- People management experience required
- Experience with Premier/Unfied support preferred
- Bachelor’sdegree; MBA (Preferred)
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationship management, andMicrosoft products and technologies
- Expertise in Project and Change Management
- Experience with remote account management, enterprise-level support, solution selling, revenue management and forecasting
- Experience with Microsoft Products/Services and Cloud platforms required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.