|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Utilities team is seeking Lineworkers to join the team at our Hamilton/Portland depots to deliver work across the western district of Victoria. Key responsibilities will include overhead and underground projects for our client and provision of after hour's availability and emergency response. Also included is the inspection of customer installations for compliance with Service and Installation rules (SIR'S) and wiring regulations; conduct inspections to ensure compliance to quality standards; carry out meter maintenance and installations; conduct maintenance, installation, disconnection and removal of customer supply services of both underground and overhead.
- Certificate III in ESI Distribution or equivalent Certificate of Completion of Apprenticeship essential
- ESI Worker card & current valid driver’s licence essential
- Safely and efficiently work on Powercor Network
- Knowledge of low voltage metering equipment
- Detailed knowledge of high and low voltage reticulation system, high voltage operating and access permit procedures
- Detailed knowledge of service and installation rules
- Proven ability to plan, organise, analyse and solve problems and to have sound decision making skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact Elysha Evans - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner
E: Elysha.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 572896.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.