|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
As our Senior Full Stack Developer, you will provide technical leadership across the development of various applications for key retail, delivery and e-commerce systems. Working in and utilising agile practices; you will be responsible in software development activities with the delivery of assigned stories and tasks whilst also protecting the quality of work at all stages of delivery.
The successful candidate will have excellent Technical Skills across:
- C# .Net / .Net Core
- MS SQL
- Modern software design and development practices
- Modern development toolchain
- CI/CD practices
- Secure coding practices
- API development & design
- Various Test focused development methods
- Azure experience
You will also have the following leadership and behavioural characteristics:
- Set the example for developers to follow in terms of ways of working, standards and practices
- Enthusiastic and positive team meber with self-directed and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective time management to prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture
- Focus on quality
- Experience working in a fast paced environment in teams following agile practices
- Able to work with various stakeholders
- Maintain up to date knowledge and technical skills
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You