|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Mott MacDonald Brisbane team is growing, and we are seeking talented individuals to be part of our expansion. We invite you to join us as an experienced civil engineer. This role will be integral to delivering outstanding project outcomes that will shape and serve our local and global community.
Mott MacDonald is a truly global, independent and employee owned company with more than 16,000 people working in multiple sectors including transport, energy, buildings, water and the environment, health and education, industry, and communications. We deliver our services through Opening Opportunities and Connected Thinking, the hallmarks of our brand.
Mott MacDonald's culture is driven by our core values; Progress, Respect, Integrity, Drive, and Excellence which define what we stand for in the creation of an inclusive and diverse workplace.
By joining the Mott MacDonald team, you will be part of a dynamic and innovative management, engineering and development consultancy delivering landmark projects in Queensland, ANZ and worldwide.
In your new role you will be:
* providing civil engineering design in the delivery of current and future major infrastructure projects .
* preparing designs, specifications, and other deliverables for highways or linear infrastructure schemes, ensuring they satisfy client brief requirements and expected levels of technical excellence
* seeking innovation in the design delivery of schemes and potential construction techniques.
You will have:
* a strong commitment to the safety, wellbeing of teams and contributing to an inclusive and diverse workplace culture
* at least 7 - 10 years' experience in a similar role with demonstrated experience in delivery of reference, preliminary and detail designs on large scale projects
* relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent, CPEng and RPEQ registration, or the relevant experience to achieve registration.
* experience with DTMR project processes and technical standards for highways design local as well as interstate Highways Design knowledge or other linear infrastructure projects
* experience in various delivery models such as direct commission, ECI, D & C, and PPP will be highly regarded .
* all-round communication skills, and experience in the of adoption digital delivery methods and a desire to part of the evolving digital environment.
* ability to develop relationships and engender trust at the required levels of the organisation and with Clients.
This is an exciting time to join Mott MacDonald. We can provide you significant opportunities for career development and the chance to experience challenging and rewarding projects.
There's no time like now to make a change. Join Mott MacDonald today and be a part of creating the legacies of tomorrow.