|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer’s Infrastructure Projects (IP) Division is seeking an experienced Project Finance Administrator to join their commercial team based out of Melbourne, Victoria.
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner , you will be responsible for ensuring appropriate governance over the Project financial and administration processes on IP tenders and projects to ensure compliance with IP/ Downer processes & procedures. Working in a collaborative, dynamic and friendly team environment you will articulate financial performance for the purpose of variance analysis and monthly reporting.
Ideally, you will possess diploma qualifications in Finance/Accounting (or near completed) with demonstrated experience in a similar role, together with;
- Proven previous experience working in a construction project team
- Must have had previous experience in providing accounts payable support
- Experience in efficient and accurate processing of high volume documentation and data entry
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office and JDE (highly desirable or another similar financial system)
- Experience in working autonomously and within a team
- Analytical thinker with the ability to communicate and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Good attention to detail with the ability to manage conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines
- Service focused with a proactive approach to delivering on time.
- Work effectively in teams to identify and improve processes
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
- Have a desire to progress your Accounting/Finance career to next step
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Experience of working for a tier one contractor delivering roads and rail infrastructure projects
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email email@example.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals