|Location:||Adelaide, Pernatty, Port Augusta|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for identifying and reporting faults, carrying out routine servicing, repairs and maintenance of mobile plant equipment. You will also be required to assist the heavy diesel fitters in the maintenance of mining equipment.
This role will be offered on an even time, 14/14 roster with camp accommodation and flights included for fly in/ fly out of Adelaide or Port Augusta, SA.
- Previous underground experience is preferred
- Automotive trade is required (Light Vehicle Fitter or above)
- Experience in repairs and maintenance of heavy machinery
- A current Drivers Licence and an Australian Police Clearance
- Proven experience in conducting defect inspections and writing reports
- The ability to work effectively in a team with excellent communication
- High levels of initiative and flexible approach to work
- A key focus on safety, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive even time 14/14 roster (day/night shifts)
- Great range of employee benefits and salary sacrifice arrangements available
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
Given current border restrictions we encourage those based in South Australia to apply.
Please submit your application online by following the links. For further information, please contact Taylah.email@example.com