|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Due to contract growth, we are currently looking to add to our Stabilisation team. We have a couple of Fixed Term opportunities available for experienced Stabilisation Operators and/or Spreader Truck Operators, available immediately and based out of Maddington, WA.
- Current HC License (HR Minimum).
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Basic mathematical skills in order to calculate areas and spread rates
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work to levels
- An enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button below
Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
For more information please contact: Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759 – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Infrastructure Services.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.