Last updated 28 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
We’re looking for an experienced Agile Team Facilitator with high EQ and strong influencing skills who is ready to help us deliver on the opportunities ahead of us. We’re seeking someone with a passion for unlocking the potential in others, who believes in the power of great teams, and has experience in enabling high performing teams and individuals. You’ll need to be skilled at creating safe environments where learning and innovation flourish and have great communication and facilitation skills.
We're the Product Delivery Centre of Excellence. We work across multiple business areas to improve and accelerate the delivery of beautiful products our customers love. Our vision is to see our teams focused on outcomes, driven by value and working together to quickly and sustainable-ly deliver beautiful products - and we need help getting there.
We are a very tightly knit, collaborative team of people. More from one of our Agile leads here.
As one of our Agile Team facilitators, you will:
- Work within a high value business initiative to improve and accelerate the delivery of products that are valuable to our customers and to Xero.
- Help our teams and leaders apply modern product principles and practices in their daily work from ideation to delivery, and be an advocate for the mindsets that underpin these.
- Support product, design and engineering to work as a team to deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
- Build capability in the product development teams you work with and their leaders so if you move to another area of focus they will continue to thrive.
- Contribute positively to our thriving Centre of Excellence so that it is a shining example of a great team with a reputation for being a game-changer when it comes to helping Xero deliver beautiful products.
- Be a supportive teammate, coach and mentor to other Product Delivery practitioners, helping ensure that we are grounded in practice, working together to solve system-wide constraints and future facing through our hunger to learn and apply emergent practices from the industry.
We believe in the power of teams and value great teamwork and team players above solo change agents.You’ll work collaboratively with your practitioner teammates to create world-class product delivery practices at Xero. You’ll take a strategic view of constraints to product delivery and optimize the entire system’s ability to deliver value.
By joining Xero you’ll be working in a rapidly growing global company that is making life better for people in small business, their advisors and communities around the world. We believe in inspiring people to do the best work of their lives, if you do too then apply!
Thanks again for your interest in joining Xero!
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.